Yeah, that Jose Reyes injury was shitty to watch, but his replacement is quickly becoming a fan favorite ‘round these parts. Munenori Kawasaki may not stay on the Jays roster for long, so we should cherish his presence while we can. Whether it’s his awesome awkwardness, his bat, or the bow, here’s why you gotta love Munenori Kawasaki.
1. The extended “Bow Lo Viste”. Gotta love how long he keeps it up for
2. The post-homerun courtesy bow that Maicer Izturis doesn’t even acknowledge
3. The post-triple “Lo Viste”
4. The drop and roll
5. The laugh after the drop and roll
6. The dancing (from his Seattle days)
7. And last but not least, THE ASICS BAT, SON.
You’re my boy Kawasaki.