Bautista making it look EASY (hopefully easier than last year)
Sony’s MLB 13: The Show is back for another year, and GotGame got an exclusive look with Sony’s Community Manager Ramone Russell. Here’s some additional info on what you can look forward to in the new release:
- “Beginner Mode”: The biggest complaint that gamers had about The Show was the learning curve. “Beginner Mode” is a new feature this year: an adaptive AI that teaches you the basics of hitting and pitching. As you get better, you rank up, and it gets more challenging.
- Base Running: You’ll now be able to use the up and down buttons to run the bags, a much simpler approach to the complicated mechanisms of previous versions.
- Cross-Platform Play for Home Run Derby’s: Regardless of whether you’re using a PlayStation 3 or a PlayStation Vita, you can compete in online Home Run Derby’s simultaneously.
- Create-a-player additions: You’ll now be able to customize your running stride, strikeout animation and your home run swing.
- “The Show Live”: This feature is impressive; you’re able to play games that are currently going on at that particular moment with realistic up-to-date commentary, stats and rosters from MLB.com.
Here’s the full interview below:
MLB 13: The Show comes out on March 5th, 2013 for the PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita.