As we reported last night, NBA 2K13 would be releasing a roster update this morning. After taking a look, here’s the important info:
- Jose Calderon is now on the Detroit Pistons
- Tayshaun Prince, Austin Daye and Ed Davis are now on the Memphis Grizzlies
- Rudy Gay and Hamed Haddadi are now on the Toronto Raptors
- Glen Davis (ORL): Injured, -10 (63)
- Brevin Knight (DET): +3 (76)
- Nikola Pekovic (MIN): Back from injury, +19 (76)
- Alexey Shved (MIN): Back from injury, +8 (71)
- Hedo Turkoglu (ORL): Back from injury, +3 (72)
Some players/coaches are still missing in action. No sign of Phoenix Suns interim head coach Lindsey Hunter, as Alvin Gentry is still listed. Mike James isn’t on the Mavs, Jarvis Varnado isn’t on the Heat and Jared Sullinger is still listed as active for the Celtics.
Also in the update are new clothes for your MyPlayer (as seen above). From 2K: From the “Spreadwings” Atlanta Hawks to the “Classic Pinstripes” Indiana Pacers, the 1990′s brought some of the most memorable rivalries and on-court styles. New Bucks, Bulls, Hawks, Heat, Kings, Pacers, and Suns items now available for your MyPlayer.
Thanks to Operation Sports for the pics. Now go ‘head and update those rosters!