The MLB 13: The Show team released this video today, highlighting the new features of their franchise mode. Here are the highlights:
- If you have consecutive winning seasons, you receive more money on better players and scouting
- The depth chart has been made to be simpler, so sending down or bringing up players from the minors is much easier
- The new “acquisitions panel” allows you to see ALL trades and signings happening in the league
- A new ticker has been added at the bottom of your screen with updates on the going-ons in around the league
- In previous versions of The Show, you could train your players to be better – by position only. Now you’re able to focus on individual players through training.
- Player progression has become varied. Players hit their primes earlier in age, and older players decrease in skill more realistically