NHL 13 dropped a roster update overnight, featuring changes in the NHL, AHL, Swiss National League, Elitserien, and the SM-liiga. It also has a bunch of player updates, and they did not shy away from boosting some ratings. Damien Brunner got upgraded from a 60 to a 79, and Nail Yakupov went from a 62 to a 79. Here are all the changes:
- Damien Brunner (DET): +19 (79 OVR)
- Alex Galchenyuk (MTL): +16 (79 OVR)
- Brendan Gallagher (MTL): +13 (79 OVR)
- Mikhail Grigorenko (BUF): +7 (71 OVR)
- Dougie Hamilton (BOS): +9 (76 OVR)
- Jonathan Huberdeau (FLA): +10 (79 OVR)
- Leo Komarov (TOR): +4 (69 OVR)
- Chris Kreider (NYR): +3 (71 OVR)
- Stefan Matteau (NJ): +12 (71 OVR)
- Brandon Saad (CHI): +8 (70 OVR)
- Jaden Schwartz (STL): +8 (73 OVR)
- Reilly Smith (DAL): +4 (68 OVR)
- Nail Yakupov (EDM): +17 (79 OVR)
- Mika Zibanejad (OTT): +4 (73 OVR)
If you want to update your rosters manually, here are the steps:
- From the Main Menu, select ‘My NHL 13’. Next click ‘Roster Management’.
- Select ‘Player Movement’.
- On the left side of the ‘Player Movement’ menu, cycle to the team that has the player you want to move and then add him to the ‘Moving Block’ by pressing either (A – Xbox) or (X – PS3). Toggle over to the right side of the menu and cycle to the team that you want to move that player to. Hit (X – Xbox) or (Square – PS3) to ‘Execute Move’.
Note: You can add multiple players on the same team to the ‘Moving Block’ to speed up the process. If you’d like to reset your rosters to default, head back to the ‘Roster Management’ section of ‘My NHL®13’ and then select ‘Set Default Rosters’.