NBA 2K13 dropped yet another roster update this morning, and here are the notable changes:
- Darrell Authur (MEM): Injured, -11 (61 OVR)
- Andrea Bargnani (TOR): Injured, -6 (67 OVR)
- Bradley Beal (WAS): Injured, -8 (67 OVR)
- Eric Bledsoe (LAC): Injured, -13 (68 OVR)
- Omri Casspi (CLE): Returns from injury (62 OVR)
- Maurice Harkless (ORL): +7 (73 OVR)
- Dwight Howard (LAL): +1 (90)
- James Johnson (SAC): Injured, -11 (55)
- Brandon Knight (DET): Injured, -6 (68 OVR)
- Shawn Marion (DAL): Injured, -12 (67)
- Lance Stephenson (IND): +6 (75 OVR)
- Tristan Thompson (CLE): +4 (72 OVR)
- Deron Williams (BK): +2 (88 OVR)
- Nick Young (PHI): Returns from injury (73 OVR)
- Aaron Brooks (HOU) and Thomas Robinson (HOU) are both wearing jersey #0. Robinson is #41.
- Alvin Gentry is still listed as the head coach for the Phoenix Suns. It’s been like this for well over 2 months now.
- Players still missing: Aron Baynes (SA), Kent Bazemore (GSW), Diante Garrett (PHX), Mickael Gelabale (MIN), Ben Hansbrough (IND), Chris Johnson (MIN), Kevin Jones (CLE), Kevin Murphy (UTA), Tim Ohlbrecht (HOU), Jarvis Varnado (MIA), Julyan Stone (DEN).