Just because he’s deep into the playoffs, doesn’t mean that LeBron James isn’t handling his business off the court. LeBron James is looking for students who have an interest in digital sports marketing to join his team, for at least 10 hours a week. You can view the full job posting here, but some of the more interesting things from the posting include:
- You’ll have to either reside in Ohio, South Florida or New York
- Spanish fluency is desired
- You’ll need to submit a writing sample (500 word minimum) explaining why you’re the perfect person for the internship
- DO NOT call, tweet, or send him any messages on Facebook about the job
- Familiarity with tumblr, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter is golden
Not mentioned is whether or not it’s paid. But working for LeBron would be a pretty sweet summer job.