New York Mets catcher Mike Piazza embraces Mets equipment manager Charlie Samuel after a tribute to Piazza’s seven-year career with the Mets during the game against the Colorado Rockies, Sunday, Oct. 2, 2005, in both teams’ season finale at Shea Stadium in New York. The 37-year-old Piazza, with 397, holds the career record for home runs by a catcher. Piazza’s contract with the Mets ends with the season’s ending. (AP Photo/Kathy Willens) Original Filename: AP05100202777.jpg
- Seattle Makes Its Next Moves, Acquires Hart & Morrison
- Winter Meetings Day Two: Up All Night For Good Fun
- Moore: Jack Zduriencik Once Tried to Sell Me a House
- Arizona Acquires Big Bat, Seeks Injunction To End “Trumbo Slander”
- Is Matt Kemp Worth the Gamble?
- Winter Meetings Day One: Rumors and Innuendo
- Youth is But An Illusion As We All Slowly March Towards Death (Roy Halladay Retires Today)
- Monday Morning Memo – Meetings!
- Boston and New York Sign Key Veterans, Hate You and Your Children
- Robinson Cano Signs in Seattle. Seriously
- The Getting Blanked Podcast #187 – The Dunning–Kruger Stove
- Primary Sources – The Best Interests of the Game