Whoa. Hey there, Major League Baseball. When you allow blogs to embed videos from your network, especially when they’re kind of cool to look at, it’s almost like the blogs do free advertising for you. If only someone had been telling you this kind of thing for years and years.
- Primary Sources – The Circle of Scouting Life
- Who Are The Fastest Men In Baseball?
- The Yankees Superlative Rotation Turns Heads
- Can we trust the process? An Interview with Astros GM Jeff Luhnow
- The Red Sox Versus The Injury Bug
- The Jedd Gyorko Contract Stares Into the Void
- A Welcome Casualty of the Replay System: On-Field Tantrums
- Why Jackie Robinson Day is Still Important
- My Approach: Carlos Beltran
- Monday Morning Memo – The Crew
- Seven Teams That Can Save Joe Mauer From Minnesota
- The Pot At The End Of The Rainbow