Whoa. Hey there, Major League Baseball. When you allow blogs to embed videos from your network, especially when they’re kind of cool to look at, it’s almost like the blogs do free advertising for you. If only someone had been telling you this kind of thing for years and years.
- Nine Unforgettable Spring Training Moments
- The Great Dream Of The All-Sports Union
- The Unmistakable Legacy of Dr. Frank Jobe
- On Matt Carpenter’s Pending Extension with St. Louis
- Why Small Sample Sizes Matter
- Pablo Sandoval Gets Right to Get Rich
- What Can We Learn From Video-Based Defensive Statistics?
- Trendspotting – Catchers Switching Positions
- The Texas Rangers Leadership Vacuum
- Jeff Francoeur’s Scoreboard Insight
- The Look and Feel of the Video Replay System
- Brian McCann and Value Added