Whoa. Hey there, Major League Baseball. When you allow blogs to embed videos from your network, especially when they’re kind of cool to look at, it’s almost like the blogs do free advertising for you. If only someone had been telling you this kind of thing for years and years.
- Just Past a Diving Heath Bell
- MLB GIFs of the Week: That Stare Will Show ‘Em
- URL Weaver: Move Along, Just Motivational Tactics Here
- Video: Mike Trout Tears Fabric of Reality, Hits Tape-Measure Home Run
- The Getting Blanked Podcast #133: Parade of Superstars
- Fogging the Measure: Catcher Defense Ratings, May 2013 Edition
- Andrew McCutchen Talks Ballpark Food and Eggo Waffles with Anthony Bourdain
- Flip Flop Fly Ball: Diamonds Aren’t Forever – Five Base Baseball?
- Great Moments in Numerical Oddities: Mike Trout’s Zero Hour
- Report: Seattle Mariners to Send Jesus Montero to Triple-A
- Roto-Relevant Research: In-Season Injury Prediction
- URL Weaver: Have a Day, Jose