Being willing to embarrass oneself isn’t necessarily a part of a Major League Baseball player’s job description (unless he plays for the Pittsburgh Pirates it seems), and so big kudos to Minnesota Twins catcher Joe Mauer for participating in this video to promote tourism in the Land of 10,000 Lakes.
- Giants Add One of Their Own, Sign Michael Morse for One Year, $5MM
- Winter Meetings Day Three: All Over But the Crying
- Seattle Makes Its Next Moves, Acquires Hart & Morrison
- Winter Meetings Day Two: Up All Night For Good Fun
- Moore: Jack Zduriencik Once Tried to Sell Me a House
- Arizona Acquires Big Bat, Seeks Injunction To End “Trumbo Slander”
- Is Matt Kemp Worth the Gamble?
- Winter Meetings Day One: Rumors and Innuendo
- Youth is But An Illusion As We All Slowly March Towards Death (Roy Halladay Retires Today)
- Monday Morning Memo – Meetings!
- Boston and New York Sign Key Veterans, Hate You and Your Children
- Robinson Cano Signs in Seattle. Seriously