Being willing to embarrass oneself isn’t necessarily a part of a Major League Baseball player’s job description (unless he plays for the Pittsburgh Pirates it seems), and so big kudos to Minnesota Twins catcher Joe Mauer for participating in this video to promote tourism in the Land of 10,000 Lakes.
- Is Don Mattingly Talking His Way Out of Los Angeles?
- Moving On Up: Kevin Gausman
- Bienvenue à Rue Gary Carter
- URL Weaver: Walkoff Wacky
- Alex Rios: A Renaissance of Competence
- The Getting Blanked Podcast #131: Diamonds in the Rough
- The Battle of Los Angeles: Week 8
- Wayback Machine Turns Up Crazy Eyes LaRussa
- Dominican Baseball and a Balance Between Hope and Poverty
- Miguel Cabrera is the Best, but Not as Good as Barry Bonds… According to Barry Bonds
- URL Weaver: Tribal Movement
- Moore’s Play of the Week: Over the Cliffs and Far Away