Being willing to embarrass oneself isn’t necessarily a part of a Major League Baseball player’s job description (unless he plays for the Pittsburgh Pirates it seems), and so big kudos to Minnesota Twins catcher Joe Mauer for participating in this video to promote tourism in the Land of 10,000 Lakes.
- Who Are The Fastest Men In Baseball?
- The Yankees Superlative Rotation Turns Heads
- Can we trust the process? An Interview with Astros GM Jeff Luhnow
- The Red Sox Versus The Injury Bug
- The Jedd Gyorko Contract Stares Into the Void
- A Welcome Casualty of the Replay System: On-Field Tantrums
- Why Jackie Robinson Day is Still Important
- My Approach: Carlos Beltran
- Monday Morning Memo – The Crew
- Seven Teams That Can Save Joe Mauer From Minnesota
- The Pot At The End Of The Rainbow
- Michael Pineda and Upholding The Crud Code