Allow me to please list all of the things wrong with this:
- What precisely is “hipster” about these panties?
- What fan wants to have the logo of their favourite team in close proximity to their genitalia?
- Like I’d ever be interested in getting far enough with a Detroit Tigers fan to see her underwear.
- Wouldn’t people in Detroit rather spend their $10.50 on a three bedroom home?
- Assuming the person wearing these wishes to be seen in them, don’t you think the phrase printed on the back might send the wrong message to a prospective partner regarding the wearer’s expectations in the moments following their reveal?
- What kind of man really wants to be reminded of Victor Martinez shortly after seeing women’s underwear?
- Isn’t this kind of insulting to female baseball fans?
Respectfully declining panty raids on @NoRunSupport for bringing my attention to MLB’s sleazier brand of licensed apparel.