Just a quick reminder to come join me tonight at 6:45 PM to watch Major League at The Revue Cinema on Roncesvalles Avenue. Yes, it’s election night in Canada, but don’t worry, the movie starts early, so there will still be plenty of time to get disappointed by how Alberta votes. And if political fist pumping isn’t your thing, stick around afterwards to talk about what the replacement player is and why he’s so important to modern baseball metrics.
- Elimination of Baseball’s Retaliation Culture Starts with Managers
- The Getting Blanked Podcast #144: Cool Dads and Hot Friars
- The Carlos Marmol Alfonso Soriano Knows
- Monday Morning Memo: All of This And Nothing
- A Few Good Ballplayers
- Today in Baseball Miscellanea: Puig Destroyer
- James Shields is the New Cliff Lee
- MLB GIFs of the Week: Knock the Dust Off It
- URL Weaver: Extra! Extra! Get Your Innings Here!
- Fogging the Measure: How Cleveland Didn’t Build From Within
- Video: Run for Cover, A Sniper Roams Citi Field!
- The Getting Blanked Podcast #143: Athletic Achivement