Just a quick reminder to come join me tonight at 6:45 PM to watch Major League at The Revue Cinema on Roncesvalles Avenue. Yes, it’s election night in Canada, but don’t worry, the movie starts early, so there will still be plenty of time to get disappointed by how Alberta votes. And if political fist pumping isn’t your thing, stick around afterwards to talk about what the replacement player is and why he’s so important to modern baseball metrics.
- Winter Meetings Day Two: Up All Night For Good Fun
- Moore: Jack Zduriencik Once Tried to Sell Me a House
- Arizona Acquires Big Bat, Seeks Injunction To End “Trumbo Slander”
- Is Matt Kemp Worth the Gamble?
- Winter Meetings Day One: Rumors and Innuendo
- Youth is But An Illusion As We All Slowly March Towards Death (Roy Halladay Retires Today)
- Monday Morning Memo – Meetings!
- Boston and New York Sign Key Veterans, Hate You and Your Children
- Robinson Cano Signs in Seattle. Seriously
- The Getting Blanked Podcast #187 – The Dunning–Kruger Stove
- Primary Sources – The Best Interests of the Game
- Dodgers Hand In Upwards of $10 Million to Derelict Eccentric