At 3:00 PM this afternoon, it will once again be time for another slice of live streaming awesomeness featuring yours truly and Andrew Stoeten answering questions and talking about the Blue Jays until someone off camera makes that slicing motion with their hand across the neck.
- Going Blanked
- The Booing of Jacoby Ellsbury
- The Three Tiers of Fastball Command
- The Resurgence of Albert Pujols
- The Rivalry That Isn’t
- Reminder: Yasiel Puig Is Worth It
- Primary Sources – The Circle of Scouting Life
- Who Are The Fastest Men In Baseball?
- The Yankees Superlative Rotation Turns Heads
- Can we trust the process? An Interview with Astros GM Jeff Luhnow
- The Red Sox Versus The Injury Bug
- The Jedd Gyorko Contract Stares Into the Void