It’s nice to see the Canadian contingent at Triple A Las Vegas supporting our national anthem and pastime tonight (assuming we’ve stopped trying to keep lacrosse away from the frat boy douche bag segment of Division 1 schools), but Brett Lawrie may have gone a bit too far by wearing John Candy’s left hand.
- Just Past a Diving Heath Bell
- MLB GIFs of the Week: That Stare Will Show ‘Em
- URL Weaver: Move Along, Just Motivational Tactics Here
- Video: Mike Trout Tears Fabric of Reality, Hits Tape-Measure Home Run
- The Getting Blanked Podcast #133: Parade of Superstars
- Fogging the Measure: Catcher Defense Ratings, May 2013 Edition
- Andrew McCutchen Talks Ballpark Food and Eggo Waffles with Anthony Bourdain
- Flip Flop Fly Ball: Diamonds Aren’t Forever – Five Base Baseball?
- Great Moments in Numerical Oddities: Mike Trout’s Zero Hour
- Report: Seattle Mariners to Send Jesus Montero to Triple-A
- Roto-Relevant Research: In-Season Injury Prediction
- URL Weaver: Have a Day, Jose