It’s nice to see the Canadian contingent at Triple A Las Vegas supporting our national anthem and pastime tonight (assuming we’ve stopped trying to keep lacrosse away from the frat boy douche bag segment of Division 1 schools), but Brett Lawrie may have gone a bit too far by wearing John Candy’s left hand.
- Nine Unforgettable Spring Training Moments
- The Great Dream Of The All-Sports Union
- The Unmistakable Legacy of Dr. Frank Jobe
- On Matt Carpenter’s Pending Extension with St. Louis
- Why Small Sample Sizes Matter
- Pablo Sandoval Gets Right to Get Rich
- What Can We Learn From Video-Based Defensive Statistics?
- Trendspotting – Catchers Switching Positions
- The Texas Rangers Leadership Vacuum
- Jeff Francoeur’s Scoreboard Insight
- The Look and Feel of the Video Replay System
- Brian McCann and Value Added