WASHINGTON, DC – JANUARY 28: Former baseball player and manager Joe Torre (L) and Chief of San Mateo Police Department Susan Manheimer of California (R) listen during the first meeting of the re-chartered National Advisory Committee on Violence Against Women (NAC) January 28, 2011 at the Justice Department in Washington, DC. The committee will provide policy advice to the Department of Justice and Health and Human Services to improve the response to violence against women, including domestic violence, dating violence, sexual assault and stalking. (Photo by Alex Wong/Getty Images)
- Primary Sources: On the End of the Home Plate Collision
- How Might Shin-Soo Choo Age?
- Giants Add One of Their Own, Sign Michael Morse for One Year, $5MM
- Winter Meetings Day Three: All Over But the Crying
- Seattle Makes Its Next Moves, Acquires Hart & Morrison
- Winter Meetings Day Two: Up All Night For Good Fun
- Moore: Jack Zduriencik Once Tried to Sell Me a House
- Arizona Acquires Big Bat, Seeks Injunction To End “Trumbo Slander”
- Is Matt Kemp Worth the Gamble?
- Winter Meetings Day One: Rumors and Innuendo
- Youth is But An Illusion As We All Slowly March Towards Death (Roy Halladay Retires Today)
- Monday Morning Memo – Meetings!