I think this picture is worth keeping for two reasons: 1) It’s a nice reminder of the two Toronto Blue Jays players participating in the 2011 All-Star Game in Phoenix; and 2) Is it remotely possible for anyone to look at Jose Bautista in this picture, compare his size to Ricky Romero and maintain a shred of believability that he’s on some sort of steroid or other performance enhancing drug regimen?
- Going Blanked
- The Booing of Jacoby Ellsbury
- The Three Tiers of Fastball Command
- The Resurgence of Albert Pujols
- The Rivalry That Isn’t
- Reminder: Yasiel Puig Is Worth It
- Primary Sources – The Circle of Scouting Life
- Who Are The Fastest Men In Baseball?
- The Yankees Superlative Rotation Turns Heads
- Can we trust the process? An Interview with Astros GM Jeff Luhnow
- The Red Sox Versus The Injury Bug
- The Jedd Gyorko Contract Stares Into the Void