I think this picture is worth keeping for two reasons: 1) It’s a nice reminder of the two Toronto Blue Jays players participating in the 2011 All-Star Game in Phoenix; and 2) Is it remotely possible for anyone to look at Jose Bautista in this picture, compare his size to Ricky Romero and maintain a shred of believability that he’s on some sort of steroid or other performance enhancing drug regimen?
- Nine Unforgettable Spring Training Moments
- The Great Dream Of The All-Sports Union
- The Unmistakable Legacy of Dr. Frank Jobe
- On Matt Carpenter’s Pending Extension with St. Louis
- Why Small Sample Sizes Matter
- Pablo Sandoval Gets Right to Get Rich
- What Can We Learn From Video-Based Defensive Statistics?
- Trendspotting – Catchers Switching Positions
- The Texas Rangers Leadership Vacuum
- Jeff Francoeur’s Scoreboard Insight
- The Look and Feel of the Video Replay System
- Brian McCann and Value Added