I think this picture is worth keeping for two reasons: 1) It’s a nice reminder of the two Toronto Blue Jays players participating in the 2011 All-Star Game in Phoenix; and 2) Is it remotely possible for anyone to look at Jose Bautista in this picture, compare his size to Ricky Romero and maintain a shred of believability that he’s on some sort of steroid or other performance enhancing drug regimen?
- Youth is But An Illusion As We All Slowly March Towards Death (Roy Halladay Retires Today)
- Monday Morning Memo – Meetings!
- Boston and New York Sign Key Veterans, Hate You and Your Children
- Robinson Cano Signs in Seattle. Seriously
- The Getting Blanked Podcast #187 – The Dunning–Kruger Stove
- Primary Sources – The Best Interests of the Game
- Dodgers Hand In Upwards of $10 Million to Derelict Eccentric
- Lost At Sea
- Arizona Dispatches – Q & A with Kris Bryant of the Chicago Cubs
- The Forgotten Ones
- Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury for All Dollars in Perpetuity
- The Tigers Add a Hall of Famer. Wait, what?