Those familiar with Getting Blanked will know that one of the crutches we rely on to measure the fame levels of baseball players is guessing how many nanas out of 100 would recognize their name. Well, that entirely unscientific guess work got a little more legitimate over the All-Star break as we called up our grandmothers and asked them about some of the 2011 MLB All-Stars.
- Boston and New York Sign Key Veterans, Hate You and Your Children
- Robinson Cano Signs in Seattle. Seriously
- The Getting Blanked Podcast #187 – The Dunning–Kruger Stove
- Primary Sources – The Best Interests of the Game
- Dodgers Hand In Upwards of $10 Million to Derelict Eccentric
- Lost At Sea
- Arizona Dispatches – Q & A with Kris Bryant of the Chicago Cubs
- The Forgotten Ones
- Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury for All Dollars in Perpetuity
- The Tigers Add a Hall of Famer. Wait, what?
- On Passing the Buck: A Transactional Roundup of Sorts
- Non-tender Deadline Reminder: Good Players Needn’t Worry