Minnesota Twins outfielder Ben Revere is the opposite of the entitled douche bag who was born on third base but acts like he hit a triple. He teaches us that when fate conspires to try to stop you from attaining what you’ve set your sights on, somersault out of it and hurl yourself toward that which you deserve.
- Nine Unforgettable Spring Training Moments
- The Great Dream Of The All-Sports Union
- The Unmistakable Legacy of Dr. Frank Jobe
- On Matt Carpenter’s Pending Extension with St. Louis
- Why Small Sample Sizes Matter
- Pablo Sandoval Gets Right to Get Rich
- What Can We Learn From Video-Based Defensive Statistics?
- Trendspotting – Catchers Switching Positions
- The Texas Rangers Leadership Vacuum
- Jeff Francoeur’s Scoreboard Insight
- The Look and Feel of the Video Replay System
- Brian McCann and Value Added