Minnesota Twins outfielder Ben Revere is the opposite of the entitled douche bag who was born on third base but acts like he hit a triple. He teaches us that when fate conspires to try to stop you from attaining what you’ve set your sights on, somersault out of it and hurl yourself toward that which you deserve.
- Going Blanked
- The Booing of Jacoby Ellsbury
- The Three Tiers of Fastball Command
- The Resurgence of Albert Pujols
- The Rivalry That Isn’t
- Reminder: Yasiel Puig Is Worth It
- Primary Sources – The Circle of Scouting Life
- Who Are The Fastest Men In Baseball?
- The Yankees Superlative Rotation Turns Heads
- Can we trust the process? An Interview with Astros GM Jeff Luhnow
- The Red Sox Versus The Injury Bug
- The Jedd Gyorko Contract Stares Into the Void