It seemed almost laughable earlier this season when the Kansas City Royals revealed part of their plan to ruin the incredible farm system that has fallen into their lap by signing Jeff Francoeur to an extension, despite the very real opportunity to net a positive gain after acquiring the outfielder not so affectionately known as Frenchy this off season. While many of us may be able to guffaw over this ridiculous decision by the Royals, do not count Oakland A’s outfielder Michael Taylor among the chuckling.
Previous post Like Stealing Candy From Fish In A Barrel
- Going Blanked
- The Booing of Jacoby Ellsbury
- The Three Tiers of Fastball Command
- The Resurgence of Albert Pujols
- The Rivalry That Isn’t
- Reminder: Yasiel Puig Is Worth It
- Primary Sources – The Circle of Scouting Life
- Who Are The Fastest Men In Baseball?
- The Yankees Superlative Rotation Turns Heads
- Can we trust the process? An Interview with Astros GM Jeff Luhnow
- The Red Sox Versus The Injury Bug
- The Jedd Gyorko Contract Stares Into the Void