It seemed almost laughable earlier this season when the Kansas City Royals revealed part of their plan to ruin the incredible farm system that has fallen into their lap by signing Jeff Francoeur to an extension, despite the very real opportunity to net a positive gain after acquiring the outfielder not so affectionately known as Frenchy this off season. While many of us may be able to guffaw over this ridiculous decision by the Royals, do not count Oakland A’s outfielder Michael Taylor among the chuckling.
Previous post Like Stealing Candy From Fish In A Barrel
- Nine Unforgettable Spring Training Moments
- The Great Dream Of The All-Sports Union
- The Unmistakable Legacy of Dr. Frank Jobe
- On Matt Carpenter’s Pending Extension with St. Louis
- Why Small Sample Sizes Matter
- Pablo Sandoval Gets Right to Get Rich
- What Can We Learn From Video-Based Defensive Statistics?
- Trendspotting – Catchers Switching Positions
- The Texas Rangers Leadership Vacuum
- Jeff Francoeur’s Scoreboard Insight
- The Look and Feel of the Video Replay System
- Brian McCann and Value Added