It seemed almost laughable earlier this season when the Kansas City Royals revealed part of their plan to ruin the incredible farm system that has fallen into their lap by signing Jeff Francoeur to an extension, despite the very real opportunity to net a positive gain after acquiring the outfielder not so affectionately known as Frenchy this off season. While many of us may be able to guffaw over this ridiculous decision by the Royals, do not count Oakland A’s outfielder Michael Taylor among the chuckling.
Previous post Like Stealing Candy From Fish In A Barrel
- Moore: Jack Zduriencik Once Tried to Sell Me a House
- Arizona Acquires Big Bat, Seeks Injunction To End “Trumbo Slander”
- Is Matt Kemp Worth the Gamble?
- Winter Meetings Day One: Rumors and Innuendo
- Youth is But An Illusion As We All Slowly March Towards Death (Roy Halladay Retires Today)
- Monday Morning Memo – Meetings!
- Boston and New York Sign Key Veterans, Hate You and Your Children
- Robinson Cano Signs in Seattle. Seriously
- The Getting Blanked Podcast #187 – The Dunning–Kruger Stove
- Primary Sources – The Best Interests of the Game
- Dodgers Hand In Upwards of $10 Million to Derelict Eccentric
- Lost At Sea