It seemed almost laughable earlier this season when the Kansas City Royals revealed part of their plan to ruin the incredible farm system that has fallen into their lap by signing Jeff Francoeur to an extension, despite the very real opportunity to net a positive gain after acquiring the outfielder not so affectionately known as Frenchy this off season. While many of us may be able to guffaw over this ridiculous decision by the Royals, do not count Oakland A’s outfielder Michael Taylor among the chuckling.
Previous post Like Stealing Candy From Fish In A Barrel
- The Getting Blanked Podcast #132: The Disjointed One Which is All Over the Map
- Mat Latos is All About Friendship
- Is Don Mattingly Talking His Way Out of Los Angeles?
- Moving On Up: Kevin Gausman
- Bienvenue à Rue Gary Carter
- URL Weaver: Walkoff Wacky
- Alex Rios: A Renaissance of Competence
- The Getting Blanked Podcast #131: Diamonds in the Rough
- The Battle of Los Angeles: Week 8
- Wayback Machine Turns Up Crazy Eyes LaRussa
- Dominican Baseball and a Balance Between Hope and Poverty
- Miguel Cabrera is the Best, but Not as Good as Barry Bonds… According to Barry Bonds