Aside: I know it’s a counting stat and very much dependent on the players hitting behind him, but it’s still impressive that Granderson has scored 23 more runs than the next closest batter this year.
Previous post Getting Streamed On: Arise The Lawrie In All Of Us
Next Post Trouble In Paradise?
- Video: Mike Trout Tears Fabric of Reality, Hits Tape-Measure Home Run
- The Getting Blanked Podcast #133: Parade of Superstars
- Fogging the Measure: Catcher Defense Ratings, May 2013 Edition
- Andrew McCutchen Talks Ballpark Food and Eggo Waffles with Anthony Bourdain
- Flip Flop Fly Ball: Diamonds Aren’t Forever – Five Base Baseball?
- Great Moments in Numerical Oddities: Mike Trout’s Zero Hour
- Report: Seattle Mariners to Send Jesus Montero to Triple-A
- Roto-Relevant Research: In-Season Injury Prediction
- URL Weaver: Have a Day, Jose
- Video: Miguel Cabrera is Both Lucky and Good
- The Getting Blanked Podcast #132: The Disjointed One Which is All Over the Map
- Mat Latos is All About Friendship