If, after his baseball career is over, Marlins reliever Jose Ceda goes into the R&B industry, now we know why. His teammates in the bullpen (Edward Mujica appeared to be the mastermind) played a prank on the rookie, trapping him in the visitors’ bullpen bathroom, reinforcing the door with sand bags and Diamond Dry. Finally, someone has something in common with Jeff Liefer.
- Primary Sources: On the End of the Home Plate Collision
- How Might Shin-Soo Choo Age?
- Giants Add One of Their Own, Sign Michael Morse for One Year, $5MM
- Winter Meetings Day Three: All Over But the Crying
- Seattle Makes Its Next Moves, Acquires Hart & Morrison
- Winter Meetings Day Two: Up All Night For Good Fun
- Moore: Jack Zduriencik Once Tried to Sell Me a House
- Arizona Acquires Big Bat, Seeks Injunction To End “Trumbo Slander”
- Is Matt Kemp Worth the Gamble?
- Winter Meetings Day One: Rumors and Innuendo
- Youth is But An Illusion As We All Slowly March Towards Death (Roy Halladay Retires Today)
- Monday Morning Memo – Meetings!