If, after his baseball career is over, Marlins reliever Jose Ceda goes into the R&B industry, now we know why. His teammates in the bullpen (Edward Mujica appeared to be the mastermind) played a prank on the rookie, trapping him in the visitors’ bullpen bathroom, reinforcing the door with sand bags and Diamond Dry. Finally, someone has something in common with Jeff Liefer.
- The Getting Blanked Podcast #132: The Disjointed One Which is All Over the Map
- Mat Latos is All About Friendship
- Is Don Mattingly Talking His Way Out of Los Angeles?
- Moving On Up: Kevin Gausman
- Bienvenue à Rue Gary Carter
- URL Weaver: Walkoff Wacky
- Alex Rios: A Renaissance of Competence
- The Getting Blanked Podcast #131: Diamonds in the Rough
- The Battle of Los Angeles: Week 8
- Wayback Machine Turns Up Crazy Eyes LaRussa
- Dominican Baseball and a Balance Between Hope and Poverty
- Miguel Cabrera is the Best, but Not as Good as Barry Bonds… According to Barry Bonds