ST LOUIS, MO – OCTOBER 05: Jimmy Rollins #11 of the Philadelphia Phillies is greeted by his teammates in the dugout after scoring on a Chase Utley #26 triple in the first inning against the St. Louis Cardinals in Game Four of the National League Division Series at Busch Stadium on October 5, 2011 in St Louis, Missouri. (Photo by Jamie Squire/Getty Images)
Posted by Travis Reitsma under on Dec 17, 2011
- Which Fourth Outfielder Archetype Are You?
- Atlanta Pays the Price for Cheaping Out
- Play of the Week: Bonds And The Hall
- Monday Morning Memo – Santana Sonata
- Nine Unforgettable Spring Training Moments
- The Great Dream Of The All-Sports Union
- The Unmistakable Legacy of Dr. Frank Jobe
- On Matt Carpenter’s Pending Extension with St. Louis
- Why Small Sample Sizes Matter
- Pablo Sandoval Gets Right to Get Rich
- What Can We Learn From Video-Based Defensive Statistics?
- Trendspotting – Catchers Switching Positions