Looks like Ricky Romero is ready to jump straight into the broadcast booth when his playing career ends. Here is the Los Angeles native serving as a Lakers sideline reporter for the day. He gets a sweet quote out of new Lakers coach Mike Brown, badgering the formers Cavaliers coach into an admission of of Blue Jays fandom. Briefly.
Next Post You Give Blogs A Bad Name
- The Getting Blanked Podcast #187 – The Dunning–Kruger Stove
- Primary Sources – The Best Interests of the Game
- Dodgers Hand In Upwards of $10 Million to Derelict Eccentric
- Lost At Sea
- Arizona Dispatches – Q & A with Kris Bryant of the Chicago Cubs
- The Forgotten Ones
- Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury for All Dollars in Perpetuity
- The Tigers Add a Hall of Famer. Wait, what?
- On Passing the Buck: A Transactional Roundup of Sorts
- Non-tender Deadline Reminder: Good Players Needn’t Worry
- Zack Greinke’s Big Decision
- Monday Morning Memo – Making Hay