Looks like Ricky Romero is ready to jump straight into the broadcast booth when his playing career ends. Here is the Los Angeles native serving as a Lakers sideline reporter for the day. He gets a sweet quote out of new Lakers coach Mike Brown, badgering the formers Cavaliers coach into an admission of of Blue Jays fandom. Briefly.
Next Post You Give Blogs A Bad Name
- Going Blanked
- The Booing of Jacoby Ellsbury
- The Three Tiers of Fastball Command
- The Resurgence of Albert Pujols
- The Rivalry That Isn’t
- Reminder: Yasiel Puig Is Worth It
- Primary Sources – The Circle of Scouting Life
- Who Are The Fastest Men In Baseball?
- The Yankees Superlative Rotation Turns Heads
- Can we trust the process? An Interview with Astros GM Jeff Luhnow
- The Red Sox Versus The Injury Bug
- The Jedd Gyorko Contract Stares Into the Void