MIAMI GARDENS, FL – SEPTEMBER 28: The Florida Marlins owner Jeffrey Loria (R) speaks as he introduces Ozzie Guillen as the Marlin’s new manager during a press conference at Sun Life Stadium on September 28, 2011 in Miami Gardens, Florida. (Photo by Mike Ehrmann/Getty Images)
Posted by Dustin Parkes under on Jan 05, 2012
- Primary Sources: On the End of the Home Plate Collision
- How Might Shin-Soo Choo Age?
- Giants Add One of Their Own, Sign Michael Morse for One Year, $5MM
- Winter Meetings Day Three: All Over But the Crying
- Seattle Makes Its Next Moves, Acquires Hart & Morrison
- Winter Meetings Day Two: Up All Night For Good Fun
- Moore: Jack Zduriencik Once Tried to Sell Me a House
- Arizona Acquires Big Bat, Seeks Injunction To End “Trumbo Slander”
- Is Matt Kemp Worth the Gamble?
- Winter Meetings Day One: Rumors and Innuendo
- Youth is But An Illusion As We All Slowly March Towards Death (Roy Halladay Retires Today)
- Monday Morning Memo – Meetings!