CHICAGO, IL – APRIL 2: Acting baseball commissioner Bud Selig talks to the press after a meeting of the major league baseball owners 02 April at the O’Hare Hilton in Chicago. Selig said, “It feels good to talk about the season starting, talking about baseball. We are back and will open April 26.” AFP PHOTO (Photo credit should read BRIAN BAHR/AFP/Getty Images)
Posted by Dustin Parkes under on Jan 10, 2012
- Moore: Jack Zduriencik Once Tried to Sell Me a House
- Arizona Acquires Big Bat, Seeks Injunction To End “Trumbo Slander”
- Is Matt Kemp Worth the Gamble?
- Winter Meetings Day One: Rumors and Innuendo
- Youth is But An Illusion As We All Slowly March Towards Death (Roy Halladay Retires Today)
- Monday Morning Memo – Meetings!
- Boston and New York Sign Key Veterans, Hate You and Your Children
- Robinson Cano Signs in Seattle. Seriously
- The Getting Blanked Podcast #187 – The Dunning–Kruger Stove
- Primary Sources – The Best Interests of the Game
- Dodgers Hand In Upwards of $10 Million to Derelict Eccentric
- Lost At Sea