CHICAGO, IL – DECEMBER 15: Acting Major League Baseball commissioner Bud Selig announces at a press conference in Chicago, IL, 15 December 1994 the deadline for the unilateral implementation of an owner’s salary cap will be delayed for seven days. Approval of the measure was voted in by the owners during a meeting in Chicago. (Photo credit should read EUGENE GARCIA/AFP/Getty Images)
Posted by Dustin Parkes under on Jan 10, 2012
- Seattle Makes Its Next Moves, Acquires Hart & Morrison
- Winter Meetings Day Two: Up All Night For Good Fun
- Moore: Jack Zduriencik Once Tried to Sell Me a House
- Arizona Acquires Big Bat, Seeks Injunction To End “Trumbo Slander”
- Is Matt Kemp Worth the Gamble?
- Winter Meetings Day One: Rumors and Innuendo
- Youth is But An Illusion As We All Slowly March Towards Death (Roy Halladay Retires Today)
- Monday Morning Memo – Meetings!
- Boston and New York Sign Key Veterans, Hate You and Your Children
- Robinson Cano Signs in Seattle. Seriously
- The Getting Blanked Podcast #187 – The Dunning–Kruger Stove
- Primary Sources – The Best Interests of the Game