PHILADELPHIA – APRIL 12: Major League Baseball commissioner Bud Selig looks on as rain falls before the first game at Citizens Bank Park between the Cincinnati Reds and the Philadelphia Phillies on April 12, 2004 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The Reds defeated the Phillies 4-1. (Photo by Rich Pilling/MLB Photos via Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Bud Selig
- Youth is But An Illusion As We All Slowly March Towards Death (Roy Halladay Retires Today)
- Monday Morning Memo – Meetings!
- Boston and New York Sign Key Veterans, Hate You and Your Children
- Robinson Cano Signs in Seattle. Seriously
- The Getting Blanked Podcast #187 – The Dunning–Kruger Stove
- Primary Sources – The Best Interests of the Game
- Dodgers Hand In Upwards of $10 Million to Derelict Eccentric
- Lost At Sea
- Arizona Dispatches – Q & A with Kris Bryant of the Chicago Cubs
- The Forgotten Ones
- Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury for All Dollars in Perpetuity
- The Tigers Add a Hall of Famer. Wait, what?