LOS ANGELES, CA – APRIL 14: Los Angeles Dodgers owner Frank McCourt speaks at a news conference at Dodger Stadium prior to a game between the St. Louis Cardinals and Los Angeles Dodgers on April 14, 2011 in Los Angeles, California. Large numbers of LAPD officers are being deployed as part of a zero tolerance policy toward misbehaving fans in response to the opening day attack on Stow two weeks ago. (Photo by Kevork Djansezian/Getty Images) *** Local Caption *** Frank McCourt
Posted by Travis Reitsma under on Jan 28, 2012
- Which Fourth Outfielder Archetype Are You?
- Atlanta Pays the Price for Cheaping Out
- Play of the Week: Bonds And The Hall
- Monday Morning Memo – Santana Sonata
- Nine Unforgettable Spring Training Moments
- The Great Dream Of The All-Sports Union
- The Unmistakable Legacy of Dr. Frank Jobe
- On Matt Carpenter’s Pending Extension with St. Louis
- Why Small Sample Sizes Matter
- Pablo Sandoval Gets Right to Get Rich
- What Can We Learn From Video-Based Defensive Statistics?
- Trendspotting – Catchers Switching Positions