. . . and then it struck him, not noticeably, but in the fashion of a headache stopping. These men, whom he had spent so much time idolizing, those at the forefront of his industry, were not the gods that he had supposed, but rather mere mortals, and lacking mortals at that.
Previous post Sorry Ladies, Kevin Youkilis Is Off The Market
- Who Are The Fastest Men In Baseball?
- The Yankees Superlative Rotation Turns Heads
- Can we trust the process? An Interview with Astros GM Jeff Luhnow
- The Red Sox Versus The Injury Bug
- The Jedd Gyorko Contract Stares Into the Void
- A Welcome Casualty of the Replay System: On-Field Tantrums
- Why Jackie Robinson Day is Still Important
- My Approach: Carlos Beltran
- Monday Morning Memo – The Crew
- Seven Teams That Can Save Joe Mauer From Minnesota
- The Pot At The End Of The Rainbow
- Michael Pineda and Upholding The Crud Code