. . . and then it struck him, not noticeably, but in the fashion of a headache stopping. These men, whom he had spent so much time idolizing, those at the forefront of his industry, were not the gods that he had supposed, but rather mere mortals, and lacking mortals at that.
Previous post Sorry Ladies, Kevin Youkilis Is Off The Market
- Boston and New York Sign Key Veterans, Hate You and Your Children
- Robinson Cano Signs in Seattle. Seriously
- The Getting Blanked Podcast #187 – The Dunning–Kruger Stove
- Primary Sources – The Best Interests of the Game
- Dodgers Hand In Upwards of $10 Million to Derelict Eccentric
- Lost At Sea
- Arizona Dispatches – Q & A with Kris Bryant of the Chicago Cubs
- The Forgotten Ones
- Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury for All Dollars in Perpetuity
- The Tigers Add a Hall of Famer. Wait, what?
- On Passing the Buck: A Transactional Roundup of Sorts
- Non-tender Deadline Reminder: Good Players Needn’t Worry