Ed. Note: The latest information graphic from the talented Craig Robinson of Flip Flop Fly Ball shows us teams “head north” for the regular season in only the most general sense.
Posted by Craig Robinson under Flip Flop Fly Ball, General, Graphics on Mar 22, 2012
- The Getting Blanked Podcast #187 – The Dunning–Kruger Stove
- Primary Sources – The Best Interests of the Game
- Dodgers Hand In Upwards of $10 Million to Derelict Eccentric
- Lost At Sea
- Arizona Dispatches – Q & A with Kris Bryant of the Chicago Cubs
- The Forgotten Ones
- Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury for All Dollars in Perpetuity
- The Tigers Add a Hall of Famer. Wait, what?
- On Passing the Buck: A Transactional Roundup of Sorts
- Non-tender Deadline Reminder: Good Players Needn’t Worry
- Zack Greinke’s Big Decision
- Monday Morning Memo – Making Hay