US Major League Baseball (MLB) team Oakland Athletics special advisor Phil Garner (2nd L) is flanked by Ishinomaki youths during a baseball clinic at the Ishinomaki Municipal Stadium on March 27, 2012. Players from MLB’s Seattle Mariners and Oakland Athletics are here to hold a baseball clinic and serve “tonjiru” stew or miso-pork stew to youths affected by the 2011 tsunami disaster in the city of Ishinomaki. AFP PHOTO / TOSHIFUMI KITAMURA (Photo credit should read TOSHIFUMI KITAMURA/AFP/Getty Images)
- Is Matt Kemp Worth the Gamble?
- Winter Meetings Day One: Rumors and Innuendo
- Youth is But An Illusion As We All Slowly March Towards Death (Roy Halladay Retires Today)
- Monday Morning Memo – Meetings!
- Boston and New York Sign Key Veterans, Hate You and Your Children
- Robinson Cano Signs in Seattle. Seriously
- The Getting Blanked Podcast #187 – The Dunning–Kruger Stove
- Primary Sources – The Best Interests of the Game
- Dodgers Hand In Upwards of $10 Million to Derelict Eccentric
- Lost At Sea
- Arizona Dispatches – Q & A with Kris Bryant of the Chicago Cubs
- The Forgotten Ones