- When referring to a particular Japanese outfielder, an exclamation mark must follow his name, like so: Ichiro (!).
- When discussing trades for relievers, Los Angeles Dodgers GM Ned Colletti may not be referenced as evidence of anything.
- Madison Bumgarner shall be treated like a deity.
- On slow days, make up news about Brett Lawrie to drive traffic.
- Always celebrate information graphics.
Above is a mapped history of Yankees Stadium that you can get a better look at here. Perhaps the strangest thing about this infograph is that I find myself wanting it without even being a Yankees fan. Of course, I suppose I have a history with maps of Yankees Stadium.