Me thinks this Mike Trout character might have something of a future. Peter Bourjos might not be able to hit (again) but he can certainly “go get it”, as the kids say. Defense matters, friends. Being a fly ball pitcher in that ballpark (Angels Stadium in Anaheim) with that defense (superlative) is probably good for business.
Posted by Drew Fairservice under HardBall Talkin' on May 30, 2012
- Youth is But An Illusion As We All Slowly March Towards Death (Roy Halladay Retires Today)
- Monday Morning Memo – Meetings!
- Boston and New York Sign Key Veterans, Hate You and Your Children
- Robinson Cano Signs in Seattle. Seriously
- The Getting Blanked Podcast #187 – The Dunning–Kruger Stove
- Primary Sources – The Best Interests of the Game
- Dodgers Hand In Upwards of $10 Million to Derelict Eccentric
- Lost At Sea
- Arizona Dispatches – Q & A with Kris Bryant of the Chicago Cubs
- The Forgotten Ones
- Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury for All Dollars in Perpetuity
- The Tigers Add a Hall of Famer. Wait, what?