Editorial Note: The latest information graphic from the talented Craig Robinson of Flip Flop Fly Ball shows us the average height of every team in Major League Baseball. Also of interest, to me at least, is that Jose Altuve of the Houston Astros and Tim Collins of the Kansas City Royals are slightly easier to identify than Chris Young and Jon Rauch of the New York Mets. Also, according to Drew Fairservice, there is absolutely no chance that Bryce Harper is actually 6’3″. [D.P.].
Posted by Craig Robinson under Flip Flop Fly Ball, Graphics on Jun 14, 2012
- Going Blanked
- The Booing of Jacoby Ellsbury
- The Three Tiers of Fastball Command
- The Resurgence of Albert Pujols
- The Rivalry That Isn’t
- Reminder: Yasiel Puig Is Worth It
- Primary Sources – The Circle of Scouting Life
- Who Are The Fastest Men In Baseball?
- The Yankees Superlative Rotation Turns Heads
- Can we trust the process? An Interview with Astros GM Jeff Luhnow
- The Red Sox Versus The Injury Bug
- The Jedd Gyorko Contract Stares Into the Void