Ed note: Aroldis Chapman gets strikeouts. Lots of them. More than most pitchers. More than anyone, really. He’s good at his job.
Posted by Craig Robinson under Flip Flop Fly Ball, Graphics on Aug 16, 2012
Previous post Flip Flop Flyball: Felix’s Perfect Game
- Primary Sources: On the End of the Home Plate Collision
- How Might Shin-Soo Choo Age?
- Giants Add One of Their Own, Sign Michael Morse for One Year, $5MM
- Winter Meetings Day Three: All Over But the Crying
- Seattle Makes Its Next Moves, Acquires Hart & Morrison
- Winter Meetings Day Two: Up All Night For Good Fun
- Moore: Jack Zduriencik Once Tried to Sell Me a House
- Arizona Acquires Big Bat, Seeks Injunction To End “Trumbo Slander”
- Is Matt Kemp Worth the Gamble?
- Winter Meetings Day One: Rumors and Innuendo
- Youth is But An Illusion As We All Slowly March Towards Death (Roy Halladay Retires Today)
- Monday Morning Memo – Meetings!