BOSTON – AUGUST 6: The performance of Red Sox starting pitcher Aaron Cook, back to camera at left, put a smile on the face of Red Sox pitching coach Bob McClure, right, who talks to him in the dugout after he finished the top of the seventh inning, which would be his final frame of the MLB regular season game against the Texas Rangers at Fenway Park. He gave up one run on six hits during his outing. (Photo by Jim Davis/The Boston Globe via Getty Images)
- Which Fourth Outfielder Archetype Are You?
- Atlanta Pays the Price for Cheaping Out
- Play of the Week: Bonds And The Hall
- Monday Morning Memo – Santana Sonata
- Nine Unforgettable Spring Training Moments
- The Great Dream Of The All-Sports Union
- The Unmistakable Legacy of Dr. Frank Jobe
- On Matt Carpenter’s Pending Extension with St. Louis
- Why Small Sample Sizes Matter
- Pablo Sandoval Gets Right to Get Rich
- What Can We Learn From Video-Based Defensive Statistics?
- Trendspotting – Catchers Switching Positions