Right field umpire Brian Gorman (9) signals the out as Baltimore Orioles right fielder Chris Davis (19) emerges from foul territory after catching a foul ball hit by New York Yankees batter Mark Teixeira (25) in the sixth inning during Game 1 of the American League Division Series at Oriole Park at Camden Yards in Baltimore, Maryland, Sunday, October 7, 2012. (Karl Merton Ferron/Baltimore Sun/MCT via Getty Images)
- Seattle Makes Its Next Moves, Acquires Hart & Morrison
- Winter Meetings Day Two: Up All Night For Good Fun
- Moore: Jack Zduriencik Once Tried to Sell Me a House
- Arizona Acquires Big Bat, Seeks Injunction To End “Trumbo Slander”
- Is Matt Kemp Worth the Gamble?
- Winter Meetings Day One: Rumors and Innuendo
- Youth is But An Illusion As We All Slowly March Towards Death (Roy Halladay Retires Today)
- Monday Morning Memo – Meetings!
- Boston and New York Sign Key Veterans, Hate You and Your Children
- Robinson Cano Signs in Seattle. Seriously
- The Getting Blanked Podcast #187 – The Dunning–Kruger Stove
- Primary Sources – The Best Interests of the Game