OAKLAND, CA – OCTOBER 11: Miguel Cabrera #24 and Octavio Dotel #20 of the Detroit Tigers celebrates in the locker room after the Tigers defeated the Oakland Athletics 6-0 in Game Five of the American League Division Series at O.co Coliseum on October 11, 2012 in Oakland, California. Justin Verlander pitched a complete game shutout as the Tigers advance to the American League Championship Series. (Photo by Thearon W. Henderson/Getty Images)
Posted by Drew Fairservice under on Oct 12, 2012
- Which Fourth Outfielder Archetype Are You?
- Atlanta Pays the Price for Cheaping Out
- Play of the Week: Bonds And The Hall
- Monday Morning Memo – Santana Sonata
- Nine Unforgettable Spring Training Moments
- The Great Dream Of The All-Sports Union
- The Unmistakable Legacy of Dr. Frank Jobe
- On Matt Carpenter’s Pending Extension with St. Louis
- Why Small Sample Sizes Matter
- Pablo Sandoval Gets Right to Get Rich
- What Can We Learn From Video-Based Defensive Statistics?
- Trendspotting – Catchers Switching Positions