ST LOUIS, MO – OCTOBER 18: Starting pitcher Adam Wainwright #50 of the St. Louis Cardinals pitches in the first inning against the San Francisco Giants in Game Four of the National League Championship Series at Busch Stadium on October 18, 2012 in St Louis, Missouri. (Photo by Kevin C. Cox/Getty Images)
Posted by Dustin Parkes under on Oct 18, 2012
- Primary Sources: On the End of the Home Plate Collision
- How Might Shin-Soo Choo Age?
- Giants Add One of Their Own, Sign Michael Morse for One Year, $5MM
- Winter Meetings Day Three: All Over But the Crying
- Seattle Makes Its Next Moves, Acquires Hart & Morrison
- Winter Meetings Day Two: Up All Night For Good Fun
- Moore: Jack Zduriencik Once Tried to Sell Me a House
- Arizona Acquires Big Bat, Seeks Injunction To End “Trumbo Slander”
- Is Matt Kemp Worth the Gamble?
- Winter Meetings Day One: Rumors and Innuendo
- Youth is But An Illusion As We All Slowly March Towards Death (Roy Halladay Retires Today)
- Monday Morning Memo – Meetings!