ATLANTA, GA – OCTOBER 25: The Toronto Blue Jays celebrate their victory early 25 October, 1992 after winning the 1992 World Series in Atlanta, GA. Blue Jays catcher Pat Borders is center. The Blue Jays won four games over the Atlanta Braves to win the series. (Photo credit should read ROBERT SULLIVAN/AFP/Getty Images)
Posted by Dustin Parkes under on Oct 24, 2012
- Which Fourth Outfielder Archetype Are You?
- Atlanta Pays the Price for Cheaping Out
- Play of the Week: Bonds And The Hall
- Monday Morning Memo – Santana Sonata
- Nine Unforgettable Spring Training Moments
- The Great Dream Of The All-Sports Union
- The Unmistakable Legacy of Dr. Frank Jobe
- On Matt Carpenter’s Pending Extension with St. Louis
- Why Small Sample Sizes Matter
- Pablo Sandoval Gets Right to Get Rich
- What Can We Learn From Video-Based Defensive Statistics?
- Trendspotting – Catchers Switching Positions