DETROIT, MI – OCTOBER 28: The San Francisco Giants fans hold up a sign that reads, “Giants World Champions!” after defeating the Detroit Tigers in the tenth inning to win Game Four of the Major League Baseball World Series at Comerica Park on October 28, 2012 in Detroit, Michigan. The San Francisco Giants defeated the Detroit Tigers 4-3 in the tenth inning to win the World Series in 4 straight games. (Photo by Leon Halip/Getty Images)
Posted by Drew Fairservice under on Oct 29, 2012
- Primary Sources: On the End of the Home Plate Collision
- How Might Shin-Soo Choo Age?
- Giants Add One of Their Own, Sign Michael Morse for One Year, $5MM
- Winter Meetings Day Three: All Over But the Crying
- Seattle Makes Its Next Moves, Acquires Hart & Morrison
- Winter Meetings Day Two: Up All Night For Good Fun
- Moore: Jack Zduriencik Once Tried to Sell Me a House
- Arizona Acquires Big Bat, Seeks Injunction To End “Trumbo Slander”
- Is Matt Kemp Worth the Gamble?
- Winter Meetings Day One: Rumors and Innuendo
- Youth is But An Illusion As We All Slowly March Towards Death (Roy Halladay Retires Today)
- Monday Morning Memo – Meetings!