Ed. Note: Though it may seem as though the actual baseball season ended half a lifetime ago, it didn’t! The World Series ended scant days ago. As the cold and snow sets deep into our bones, let Craig Robinson’s ever-important “information-based graphic art” take your mind back to the days when baseball was still played an life retained meaning.
Posted by Craig Robinson under Flip Flop Fly Ball, Graphics, World Series on Nov 08, 2012
Previous post URL Weaver: And the Nominees Are…
- Boston and New York Sign Key Veterans, Hate You and Your Children
- Robinson Cano Signs in Seattle. Seriously
- The Getting Blanked Podcast #187 – The Dunning–Kruger Stove
- Primary Sources – The Best Interests of the Game
- Dodgers Hand In Upwards of $10 Million to Derelict Eccentric
- Lost At Sea
- Arizona Dispatches – Q & A with Kris Bryant of the Chicago Cubs
- The Forgotten Ones
- Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury for All Dollars in Perpetuity
- The Tigers Add a Hall of Famer. Wait, what?
- On Passing the Buck: A Transactional Roundup of Sorts
- Non-tender Deadline Reminder: Good Players Needn’t Worry