ARLINGTON, TX – OCTOBER 24: Mike Napoli #25 of the Texas Rangers stands on the field during batting practice prior to Game Five of the MLB World Series against the St. Louis Cardinals at Rangers Ballpark in Arlington on October 24, 2011 in Arlington, Texas. (Photo by Ronald Martinez/Getty Images)
Posted by Drew Fairservice under on Dec 21, 2012
- The Getting Blanked Podcast #133: Parade of Superstars
- Fogging the Measure: Catcher Defense Ratings, May 2013 Edition
- Andrew McCutchen Talks Ballpark Food and Eggo Waffles with Anthony Bourdain
- Flip Flop Fly Ball: Diamonds Aren’t Forever – Five Base Baseball?
- Great Moments in Numerical Oddities: Mike Trout’s Zero Hour
- Report: Seattle Mariners to Send Jesus Montero to Triple-A
- Roto-Relevant Research: In-Season Injury Prediction
- URL Weaver: Have a Day, Jose
- Video: Miguel Cabrera is Both Lucky and Good
- The Getting Blanked Podcast #132: The Disjointed One Which is All Over the Map
- Mat Latos is All About Friendship
- Is Don Mattingly Talking His Way Out of Los Angeles?