SAN JUAN – MARCH 10: Dominican Republic’s Jose Reyes #7 scores first and celebrates with Hanley Ramirez #2 at homeplate during the Pool D Game 5, of the first round of the 2009 World Baseball Classic at Hiram Bithorn Stadium in San Juan, Puerto Rico, Tuesday March 10 , 2009. The Netherlands stunned the Dominicans 2-1 in 11 innings in Pool D play. (Photo by Gary Bogdon/WBCI/MLB Photos via Getty Images)
2009 World Baseball Classic – Pool D , Game 5, First Round, 1st round, Dominican Republic vs. Netherlands
Posted by Drew Fairservice under on Jan 18, 2013
- Youth is But An Illusion As We All Slowly March Towards Death (Roy Halladay Retires Today)
- Monday Morning Memo – Meetings!
- Boston and New York Sign Key Veterans, Hate You and Your Children
- Robinson Cano Signs in Seattle. Seriously
- The Getting Blanked Podcast #187 – The Dunning–Kruger Stove
- Primary Sources – The Best Interests of the Game
- Dodgers Hand In Upwards of $10 Million to Derelict Eccentric
- Lost At Sea
- Arizona Dispatches – Q & A with Kris Bryant of the Chicago Cubs
- The Forgotten Ones
- Yankees Sign Jacoby Ellsbury for All Dollars in Perpetuity
- The Tigers Add a Hall of Famer. Wait, what?