Okay, final post before we screw off for about 24 hours of Festivus celebrations. We keep firing off posts, hoping that our bosses are watching. Otherwise, what would be the point? Some links to explore while you watch your loud uncle turn into Peter Griffin:
- This can’t be good, can it? Wouldn’t Kenny Britt be better off finding a more stable role model? Like, um, Charlie Sheen?
- In the last calendar year, the Steelers have more wins in Miami than the Dolphins do. Lots of other good points in there from PFT’s Mike Florio.
- The Gronkowskis that keep on giving.
- Considering that a there are more than a few people out there (including this idiot) who think the Raiders can beat the Colts Sunday, the Jaguars are very much alive. But it might kill them if they don’t have Maurice Jones-Drew against the Redskins.
- Michael Vick’s vote for MVP? Michael Vick.
- I went to a high school filled with petty drama and gossip and pissing matches, but I don’t think any of that compares to what’s happening in Washington right now.
- The first two prime-time games of Week 16 blow goats, but the Vikings can salvage things with a decent performance against the red-hot Eagles Sunday night. Having Adrian Peterson back would help. He’s questionable. Brett Favre? Doubtful. History tells me that means Peterson will sit and Favre will play.