I’m sure most of you have seen the world-famous Nike Basketball commercial featuring LeBron James — the one in which James asks the world: “What should I do?” The ad was ripe for parody the moment it was released. Well, we have a splendid parody with Brett Favre cast as the main character. Check it out…
- What we can learn from first-round quarterback busts
- Is Sammy Watkins worth a top five pick?
- Will the Texans really take Khalil Mack with their first overall pick?
- Six great touchdown celebrations from the ’90s
- Why projecting Kony Ealy’s future isn’t easy
- Why Chris Johnson fits perfectly with the Jets
- Why Eric Ebron is battling recent draft history
- Why Joel Bitonio has the potential to be a solid NFL starter
- Why the Chiefs might be in trouble
- A brief history of ridiculous pre-draft quotes and scouting reports