Previously on GLS, we’ve shown you trick-shot quarterbacks Johnny McEntee and Alex Tanney. So it’s only fair that we also bring you trick-shot long snapper Zach Enyeart. The Washington State product is hoping this crazy vid can help get him a job next fall. At the very least, he’s about to get his 15 minutes.
Previous post Lockout Watch 2011! League loses its 'lockout insurance'
Next Post Shaun Rogers finds a home in New Orleans
- Chuck Norris and Tim Tebow have finally come together to conquer Earth
- More Crabtree fallout: Scary Kaepernick stats
- The fantasy implications of Michael Crabtree’s torn Achilles
- Bovada win totals: The Jaguars will do a lot of losing (again)
- Jaws thinks Chip Kelly’s offense will suck
- Brian Urlacher is retiring
- Plaxico Burress has started his own line of socks
- Matthew Stafford’s value has fallen, and that’s a pretty wonderful thing
- The Jets could name their starting quarterback before training camp
- The Tape Never Lies: Armond Armstead’s upside is through the roof