But hey, it’s for charity! CJ2K will race up to four lucky bidders to the 50-yard line and back before a Titans practice, whenever it is that the Titans begin practicing again.
Posted by Brad Gagnon under What the hell? on May 03, 2011
- A brief history of ridiculous pre-draft quotes and scouting reports
- What happened during the 2009 draft: The gift of Clay Matthews
- Aldon Smith: When being an idiot goes wrong
- Five football movies that are the best
- Five football movies that really sucked
- Why Khalil Mack will be a top 10 pick
- How much does Adrian Peterson have left?
- Anthony Barr can be either dominating, or dominated
- What happened during the 2010 draft: TEBOWTIME
- When is your really great old quarterback too damn old?