But hey, it’s for charity! CJ2K will race up to four lucky bidders to the 50-yard line and back before a Titans practice, whenever it is that the Titans begin practicing again.
Posted by Brad Gagnon under What the hell? on May 03, 2011
- AFC South Offseason Outlook: Why the Texans face a difficult decision
- AFC North Offseason Outlook: Can the Browns get a competent quarterback?
- AFC East Offseason Outlook: Aqib Talib is about to leave a hole in New England
- Why Darren Sproles isn’t old yet
- The top three potential free agent busts
- Why Lance Moore was expendable
- NFC West Offseason Outlook: Why the Seahawks’ offseason hinges on Michael Bennett
- What Kyle Fuller needs to do if he’s going to be an elite cornerback
- NFC South Offseason Outlook: Where salary cap hell lives
- NFC North offseason outlook: All aboard the cornerback carousel