The NFLPA has released a video in which about a dozen players thank the fans for their “support” and “patience” during the lockout. The video itself is exactly what you’d expect, although the melodramatic theatrical background music helps it reach the standard PR cheese quota:
Posted by Brad Gagnon under Around the league on Jul 26, 2011
Previous post NFL Newsbreaker Power Rankings: The final CBA version
- Closing time: A goodbye wave from 100 Yards and Running
- Where are this year’s draft trade hot spots?
- What we can learn from first-round quarterback busts
- Is Sammy Watkins worth a top five pick?
- Will the Texans really take Khalil Mack with their first overall pick?
- Six great touchdown celebrations from the ’90s
- Why projecting Kony Ealy’s future isn’t easy
- Why Chris Johnson fits perfectly with the Jets
- Why Eric Ebron is battling recent draft history
- Why Joel Bitonio has the potential to be a solid NFL starter