Teams returned to practice today, which means we have our hands on the initial injury reports from around the league. Here’s what you need to know:
1. Michael Vick says there’s a 100 percent chance he’ll play this week against San Francisco.
2. Marques Colston is back practicing and is ready to return to the Saints after missing just two weeks with a broken collarbone.
3. Arian Foster is ready to jump back in and start for Houston this week against Pittsburgh’s tough run defense.
4. Antonio Cromartie and Nick Mangold aren’t practicing for the Jets.
5. Things don’t look good for Antonio Gates, either.
6. Despite injuring his ankle in Week 3, Brandon Flowers might have a chance to play for Kansas City against Minnesota Sunday.
7. Frank Gore and Michael Crabtree were limited today for the 49ers. Both should play Sunday, but my expectations aren’t high in Philadelphia.
8. In Detroit, Nick Fairley might have to wait another week to make his NFL debut.
9. Albert Haynesworth is back for the Patriots, but Logan Mankins is sidelined and Aaron Hernandez is still out.
11. There’s a lot of uncertainty surrounding Beanie Wells in Arizona.
12. A lot to watch for Packers fans. Bryan Bulaga, Ryan Grant, Clay Matthews and Charles Woodson missed practice Wednesday.
13. Despite injuring his hamstring against the Jets, Darren McFadden is practicing.
14. Here’s a good trade-off for the Giants: Mario Manningham is back, Brandon Stokley is out.
15. This isn’t technically an injury but Cedric Benson, who is appealing a suspension, looks like a go for this week.